Monday, June 14, 2010

I am scared to die

I was watching some show on the tube about people having OCDs about shit and it got me thinking. I don't really have any OCDs that I know of. Not like the people I saw. They were concerned with their thoughts hurting or "hexing," people, concerned about being clean, perfectly symmetrical, scared to get HIV, etc etc. The list goes on and on. I guess it just baffles me as to how people develop OCDs. I really never understood it and maybe it is because I don't have one. I think my only OCD is correcting people when they don't make sense. Although, I don't think the grammar OCD counts because I am not psychotic about it, I just have a bad habit of doing it.

I don't know what I am really writing about. I just wanted to ramble about people with OCDs because it was interesting to me. So yes, I just wasted my and your time. Fail.

Until next time (when a better topic comes to mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment